Skegness Swimming Club are always keen to develop young people and we have decided to offer four positions of responsibility to our swimmers.
These will be club captains for: Junior (under 12) Boys and Girls and Senior Boys and Girls.
The positions will be voted for by the swimmers as the captains will represent them and their views.
The captains will be expected to be:
Good, positive role models who show excellent behaviour and a commitment to swimming and training at all times.
The role will include:
- Setting a very good example to other swimmers
- Listening to others
- Helping coaches & other adults whenever required
- Attending some committee meetings to represent the views of the swimmers
- Greeting new swimmers and visitors to the club
- Promoting the club and being part of fund raising events where possible
- Wearing the Captain’s Shirt (provided) on poolside at all Pointscore and external meets
- Leading RAMP style warm up at meets
Click below for a letter and an entry slip to fill in
Voting will take place in the week from 18th to 25th of May. Good luck!!